uu.seUppsala University Publications
Change search
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
Brown dwarfs in the Pleiades - II. A deep optical and near infrared survey
Uppsala University.
1998 (English)In: ASTRONOMY AND ASTROPHYSICS, ISSN 0004-6361, Vol. 333, no 2, 497-504 p.Article in journal (Other scientific) Published
Abstract [en]

The brown dwarf population in the Pleiades cluster has been probed in a deep 850 arcmin(2) RIJK survey. The survey is complete to I = 21.4 in 76 % of the area and to I = 20.2 in the remaining 24 %. Photometry of 30 previously known members is presented to

Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
SPRINGER VERLAG , 1998. Vol. 333, no 2, 497-504 p.
Keyword [en]
stars : late-type; stars : low-mass; brown dwarfs; stars : luminosity function; mass function; open clusters and associations : individual : Pleiades; LOW-MASS STARS; MEMBERS; COUNTS; CLUSTER; GALAXY; SEARCH
Identifiers
URN: urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-85311OAI: oai:DiVA.org:uu-85311DiVA: diva2:113219
Note
Addresses: Festin L, Astron Observ, Box 515, S-75120 Uppsala, Sweden. Astron Observ, S-75120 Uppsala, Sweden.Available from: 2008-10-17 Created: 2008-10-17 Last updated: 2011-01-14

Open Access in DiVA

No full text

By organisation
Uppsala University

Search outside of DiVA

GoogleGoogle Scholar

urn-nbn

Altmetric score

urn-nbn
Total: 503 hits
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf