Six models of evaluation
2013 (English)In: Routledge Handbook of Public Policy / [ed] Eduardo Araral Jr, Scott Frtizen, Michael Howlett, M. Ramesh & Xun Wu, London: Routledge, 2013, 387-400 p.Chapter in book (Refereed)
This Handbook provides a comprehensive global survey of the policy process. Written by an outstanding line up of distinguished scholars and practitioners, the Handbook covers all aspects of the policy process including:
- Theory – from rational choice to the new institutionalism
- Frameworks – network theory, advocacy coalition and development models
- Key stages in the process – Formulation, implementation and evaluation
- Agenda setting and decision making
- The roles of key actors and institutions
This is an invaluable resource for all scholars, graduate students and practitioners in public policy and policy analysis.
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
London: Routledge, 2013. 387-400 p.
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-213401ISBN: 978-0-415-78245-6OAI: oai:DiVA.org:uu-213401DiVA: diva2:681924